Tuesday, December 02, 2008
occasions...
my sister received the flowers (in a teapot!) last night. its her birthday today and i thought i send her something :). we both think it's the first time i have sent her flowers LOL. i think we do so much for everyone sometimes and forget those closest to us.
We chatted on the MSN just a while ago and i am feeling all these emotions at the moment. I miss her and my family very much. I miss hanging out with them and having them close by. I am feeling depressed that i won't be seeing them soon. But i also feel very blessed and thankful to have siblings like mine and a mum and dad who in their own ways made sure we were ok and taken care of. I appreciate occasions like birthdays, christmas and anniversaries. It gives me a chance to show them i love them without going aboard with the mushiness LOL..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
we miss you much too!! can't wait to see you in Jan! xoxo
BIG BIG HUGS!!! Hang in there! You have Hubby! :D *Smuaks*
Post a Comment