i got this book from Jackie as a present i think about a year ago cos she knows i enjoy cooking. I have been flipping through it the past week and i think i am going to try out the pretty cupcakes! they are sooooooo... pretty!Thursday, May 03, 2007
To my Kitchen/Food Crazy buddies
I am a fan of www.allrecipes.com simply because most of their recipes are so easy to do and easy to improvise. I made this really yummy (a little self-praise here ha ha ...) thick soup yesterday - chicken, ham, carrots, broccoli, potatos and onions. It took no more than 30 minutes to put together. Totally fill you up and very hearty and healthy :). I made some Garlic bread too which went really well with it. Must add that i was a wee bit too generous with the garlic cos hubby almost choked on the first bite (muahahahahaha....) ... All that said, good food is nothing if there is no one there to savour and appreciate it. My hubby is my die-hard supporter and fan. Without fail, he always thank me for the meal after he finishes. I am eternally grateful for that :)
Here's the recipe from the website:
I reckon my mum will be quite proud of my achievement in the kitchen. Am no where near crankgal or ezra's mum's best friend standard for sure! but i am inspired to make yummy food and one day create the yummiest chocolate cake and cookie in the world! hahaha...
i got this book from Jackie as a present i think about a year ago cos she knows i enjoy cooking. I have been flipping through it the past week and i think i am going to try out the pretty cupcakes! they are sooooooo... pretty!will update on progress....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment