Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my cousin made me do this!

i got tagged by me cousin dom-dom... so here is duchess e revealed!!!!

6 things (weird i am not sure) about myself no one knows:

1.) I really believe that i come from a line of witchery and magic...

2.) As much as i like to be chao-ta and i love the sun, i really do love rainy days and snuggling up and especially the smell of the rain just before the raindrops falls on mother earth. :)

3.) I always try to control any audible discharge from my body (hahahaha... i don't believe i am saying this dom!)

4.) I hate swear words and have low tolerance for people that use such language.

5.) I am afraid of getting fat!

6.) I was always a cry baby and i still am!

dom-dom i did this in less than 3 minutes! ;)
i think i am going to tag crankygal... :)

No comments: