I woke up today - a walking time-bomb, a ready fuse! i am one of those women who charge for carbo and can be a real bitch or weep easily when i am PMS-ing! How anyone can tolerate me swinging moods! Am off for a dive to hopefully channel all that charging emotions to something positive! What will become of me when i get preggy!!!! (gasp!)Wednesday, March 14, 2007
All Consuming HORMONES!
I woke up today - a walking time-bomb, a ready fuse! i am one of those women who charge for carbo and can be a real bitch or weep easily when i am PMS-ing! How anyone can tolerate me swinging moods! Am off for a dive to hopefully channel all that charging emotions to something positive! What will become of me when i get preggy!!!! (gasp!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
No photos :( so sad that I can't share and the idiot that I am actually forgot to use my camera phone to take a snap sigh :P goondu attack!
Post a Comment