Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BEWARE THE DUCHESS... A WALKING TIME BOMB...




this is how i feel today...

when you get greeted by shit every morning it's only natural you become shit too isn't it!

i have been terribly terribly short fused lately and i know it's only my fault to have subjected myself to endless negativities, complaints, complacent old men who just seems to think they know it all. ALL their sentences begin with "I KNOW" "I WANT" " MY THIS" "MY THAT" ... "I USED TO MANAGED ... BLAH BLAH..." OR "based on my experience for the last 30+ years..." ....i think i might implode soon... every time i see the old MEN... i have to pretend to hold my cup and get out of the office. take a long long breakfast and feed my mind with funny, trash book. :) ... i need to take deep breaths. go jump into the cold water and calm myself down! because once i start screaming it will be world world III !!!

No comments: